The truth: I bought a mango because they were super cheap at Aldi’s and I always try to have some fresh fruit on hand but I had no clue what to do with the thing.
This simple summer treat I threw together was so easy and delicious, I just had to share! Obviously you can easily make this goodie for more than two, just add more mangos ‘n such!
- 1 fresh mango, roughly diced
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup sugar (depending on the ripeness of your mangos)
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/3 cup vanilla coffee creamer
- Combine all of your ingredients in a blender.
- Slowly increase speed until mixture is fully blended.
- While the sorbet can be served immediately, I prefer to pour it into a shallow pan or bowl, cover and place in the freezer until after dinner. Just scoop it out, top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Voila! A perfectly simple summer treat for two!